Shop with Scrip has come out with a phone app. An easy way to support Mt Bethel Church. A small percentage rebate is earned by Mt Bethel Church.
What is Shopping with SCRIP?
It is using retail shopping cards & e-cards as an option for using one's typical daily expenses in a ministry way.
The SCRIP program's version of Pay Pal. You control it yourself. you never have to bring a check to Mt Bethel's SCRIP facilitators and wait. You are in control. It takes 3-5 days for Presto Pay to to activate your initial Presto Pay application. They use the same secure system used by banks, major retailers, and social security.
Our SCRIP facilitators, Linda Emerson, Judy Alich, and Joann Larson, highly recommend Presto Pay for doing SCRIP yourself.
Top FIVE Family Benefits for using SCRIP
- BUDGET - Plan to buy groceries, gas and other household expenses with gift cards from SCRIP.
- Shop in-store or online with participating retailers.
- Use gift cards to pay at checkout, just like as you would use a credit/debit card, check, or cash but without the fraud risk.
- SCRIP program earnings are much greater than credit card rewards.
- No unnecessary spending, families spend their planned household budget at stores they already frequent.